Belarus and Russia PMs discuss integration issues in Moscow

24.05.2019

Prime Minister of Belarus Sergei Rumas suggests finding ways to deal with unresolved matters of integration in the Union State of Belarus and Russia. The Belarusian head of government put forward the suggestion as he met with Prime Minister of Russia Dmitry Medvedev. At present, Belarus and Russia’s views coincide by 70%. It is important to understand where they differ in the remaining 30%. Prime Minister of Russia agreed on the need to fully clarify the prospects for integration.

Share: