In Grodno, a historic duplication of the miraculous icon of the Kolozha Mother of God was solemnly brought back to the restored Kolozha church of the 12th century. The relic, which disappeared more than a hundred years ago, was discovered by chance at one of the auctions in Germany at the end of last year. It was purchased and restored for several months. The miraculous icon painted in the 16th century was the main holy thing of the Grodno region. It was kept in the temple until 1853.